Friday, December 31, 2010
Another year looms...

So for this year, I have:

Gone to Europe
Visited Venice
Gotten a Louis Vuitton bag
Got a job
Didn't cheat on anybody
Waded through O Levels
Not gotten pregnant
Dyed my hair
Dyed my hair RED
Met so many new friends
Finally decided on my future career(s)
Maintained most old friendships
Didn't make any new enemies (I think)
Seen snow
Felt snow
Tasted snow
Got a real diamond ring
Had a glorious holiday with my boyfriend
Got punk goggles
Lived for another year
Matured a bit more
etc.

Pretty good list. Thanks 2010.

Things to look forward to in 2011:

O Level results (dunno if this is something to look forward to)
Going to poly
Starting work (next week)
Nursing course in poly
Meeting new people
Meeting old friends
Turning 18 (legal!)
etc.

It's been a good 365 days, with another 365 more yet to come.

2011...a year I anticipate eagerly.


Updated by Theodora on 11:38 PM